This role can be quite physical and will involve basic tennis court maintenance and upkeep, gardening and basic DIY repairs ensuring the courts, venues and surrounding areas are kept neat and tidy.
The role could suit a retired person or person seeking a part time role.
The ideal candidate would have the following traits:
- 'can do' customer service attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ideally have handy-person experience
- Have a love of people and the outdoors
- Have a caring nature and take pride in their work
- Willing to use own tools/equipment (if possible)
- Be pro-active
- Flexibility in days worked
- Access to a car and clean driving license
- Awareness of safeguarding
- Basic IT skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. If you have the above qualities, we would like to hear from you! Pay £12 per hour with paid holiday entitlement.
All business miles expenses covered.
Start date can be flexible.
Apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your suitability for the role and contact details.