Part-time local work that is fun and rewarding!

1 post
TattyBumpkinClapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time local work that is fun and rewarding!

Postby TattyBumpkinClapham » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Children Inspired by Yoga Clapham are recruiting! I’m looking for an exceptional person to join my team teaching yoga activity classes to babies and children in nurseries and schools

You will need to be someone that children will enjoy being around (the classes are for 1-7 year olds). You will need to know how to cheer up a rainy day and how to indulge your inner child and to be a good story teller. You should practise yoga regularly (even better if you are a yoga teacher but not essential) and have a sparkly warm personality with lots of enthusiasm for life. You will also need to be reliable and willing to work flexibly (and will need to be DBS (CRB) checked).

You must have a car as you will need to travel around locally with equipment and mats.

Full training will be provided along with lots of support. You will be self employed and will be paid by the hour.

Training would be in November and work would most likely start in the new year and I'm looking for a commitment of approx 4 mornings per week.

Contact Christina at clapham@tattybumpkin.com with your CV and to find out more

Children Inspired by Yoga, Clapham
Bendy Giggly Yoga for Strong Bodies and Clever Minds
/www.childreninspiredbyyoga.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.