Highly recommended Filipino Housekeeper / Nanny

3 posts
SophiaApp
Options:
Share this post on:

Highly recommended Filipino Housekeeper / Nanny

Postby SophiaApp » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:52 pm

Due to changing personal circumstances for us, our lovely Filipino Housekeeper / Nanny is looking a new family to join as a Housekeeper / Nanny.   She has been such a big part of our family so we are keen to ensure she joins another lovely family for her next role as it is with a heavy heart our situation has changed.  

Our Housekeeper / Nanny has worked for us for the last two years for our family of 5.  She is very comfortable with dogs and has experience with children from newborn upwards having helped me with my third son since he was born last year, whilst keeping the rest of our house in order for us including cleaning, laundry and cooking for the family.  

Having moved to the UK in 2003, she has Indefinite leave to Remain in the UK and has traveled with us previously with Schengen Visas. She ideally is looking for a Mon - Fri Live out role but may consider live in M-F with the ability to live out on the weekends as she has her own flat here in London.   Ideally, she is looking for a Housekeeper / Nanny post.

Please email (danielmelissaturner@gmail.com) or DM me please to speak further if you wish for more details.  When finding someone to join your family, we fully appreciate the importance of a first hand reference, so we are delighted to be able to recommend her.
Sangeetha77
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highly recommended Filipino Housekeeper / Nanny

Postby Sangeetha77 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:21 am

Hello,

I’ve sent you an email on this post. Would love to hear more about your experience if possible. Thanks in advance.

Sangeetha
Daniella12
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highly recommended Filipino Housekeeper / Nanny

Postby Daniella12 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi is this nanny still available?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.