Customer Service & Retention Assistant at field&flower
Who are we?
field&flower was founded in 2011 by two friends after meeting at agricultural university, one a farmer and the other a food lover. We’re now a leading UK food subscription business specialising in grass fed, free range meat and sustainable fish. As our business is rooted in traditional British farming, our aim is to reconnect the customer with British, free-range farms and deliver award winning ethical produce without compromise.
We have just won the Observer Food Monthly Independent Retailer and we’re currently Online Butchery Business of the Year. If that wasn’t enough The Telegraph recently gave us a 10/10 review.
A versatile and communicative role which requires both exceptional people skills and sales expertise to improve newly acquired customer loyalty and customer satisfaction at field&flower. You will be talking to our great customers about their orders and accounts, answering any questions they might have. You will track deliveries ensuring everything arrives safe and sound by communicating with our couriers.
In retention you will be handling and qualifying newly subscribed cancelling customers by reselling the service to retain the customer. Providing unwavering thoughtful and professional customer service.
· In-bound cancellation assistance (Assisting in overturning complaints, cancellations, and providing intuitive and reliable customer service.)
· Working towards KPIs: reduce cancellation rates and increase customer loyalty (AOV & order numbers)
· Taking on first box cancellation customers – qualifying to determine ‘retain/let go strategy’.
· Re-selling service benefits to customers to improve retention. Using intuition and qualifying questions to determine customers suitability for the service.
· Logging and feeding back any miss-sells and complaint trends in detail with any recurring issues highlighted.
· Giving great customer service over every communication platform. Answering customer queries over the phone, email or online chat (about our service, website, accounts, orders and products)
· Assisting with the on-boarding process for all new customers. Making ‘welcome calls’ to new account holders.
· Outbound calls for customers with failed cards or under minimum spend threshold.
· Feedback and assist in developing outsourced sales strategy for improving customer loyalty.
· Managing issues quickly and effectively to a high standard
· Tracking deliveries & communicating with our couriers
· Developing professional expertise in customer service, retention and loyalty.
· To produce some content for the website blog.
· Enjoys sales and meeting targets for retained customers
· Experience in customer service
· Exceptional phone manner and email writing skills to deliver high customer service
· Ideally familiar with online logging platforms e.g. Magento and Salesforce (although in house training will be provided).
· Confident on Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Office 365.
· Enjoys setting & working to targets.
· Driven and self-motivated.
· A concise and methodical approach to time management and personal organisation.
· Fluent in English
· Passionate about food and ethical farming.
What you’ll get:
· Working in an exciting business with opportunity to progress.
· Great small team atmosphere.
· Team socials and beers every Friday.
· Great discount on our meat, fish and cheese, as well as a special friends and family discount.
· A pension scheme.
· 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata.
· Fun and creative work environment
· Full time – Monday to Friday, based at our Wandsworth Town office, South West London.
· Please PM for more details