We are selfishly hoping to help her find another job in the area so we still get to see her and so our daughter can still have her as a babysitter!
She is up for either full time or part-time and is very flexible. She is also very familiar with the area and various classes, swimming lessons etc. I have copied her CV below which will provide more details. She is happy to be contacted via mobile (07913 817978) at any time and we can be contacted directly for references (07542520428).
Sassie Tay Ashcroft CV 07913 817978
2014-2017: University of Manchester Psychology BSc(Hons)Classification: 2:1 (67.8%) Modules included
- Developmental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Are autobiographical memories better evoked when triggered by music compared to movie clips?
I designed a comparative study investigating the precision and emotionality ratings in memory recall of personal experiences associated with different songs or movies.
- Sole charge of a 2-year-old girl
- Plan fun and creative daily activities both indoor and outdoor
- Took the child to seasonal activities such as Pumpkin Picking
- Accompany the child to toddler groups, play dates and swimming lessons
- Encourage good behaviour through the method of positive reinforcement
- Prepare healthy and varied meals
- Provide an environment in which the child felt safe and happy
- Flew to Ireland to provide overnight supervision
- Liaised with nursery teachers, doctors and other professionals
- Monitor and report to parents about daily behaviours, meals and naps
- Keep on top of housework errands including the child’s laundry and keeping the house clean and tidy
Nanny – Turner Family
- Sole charge of 2 children; girl age 3-4 and boy age 10-11
- Engaged in a variety of tasks to ensure the basic needs of the children were met; including preparing breakfast and freshly cooked dinners, maintaining a daily hygiene routine and doing the daily school run
- During school holidays, I would arrange daily activities that gave the children mental stimulation, fresh air and exercise
- Supervised and engaged in games, puzzles, reading and creative activities
- Executed basic housework duties and errands including laundry, grocery shopping and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family
- Occasional babysitting and different daily routines during the holidays meant I had to be flexible and understanding of the family’s requirements
- Excellent communication with the parents was essential, as was ensuring the children’s safety, happiness and wellbeing
- Babysitter for various families with children ages 6m - 11
- Prepared any necessary meals
- Bathed and put the children to bed
Teaching Assistant at Herne Hill School
- Classroom assistant in a reception class of 30 children
- 1:1 support for individual children displaying difficulties in areas such as reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Taught using phonics
- Used differentiation when working with small groups of children to set individual targets within the task
- Reporting to the class teacher on children’s developments and progress.
- Helped and motivated groups with reading, writing and arithmetic
- Assisted with day trips e.g. Godstone Farm and the London Transport Museum
- Assisted with weekly trips to swimming lessons
- Clean Driving Licence
- Red Cross First Aider
- IT skills - able to touch type and have competent use of Microsoft Office and all social media
- Flute Grade 8 (distinction)
- Piano Grade 5 (merit)
- Grade 5 Music Theory
References available on request