Tiro Partners offer the fast-paced environment of a city recruitment business, but with the relaxed surroundings of the leafy suburbs of Clapham Common with a wide range of benefits and incentives.
The Opportunity and Scope
Tiro Partners (Currently 13 people) are embarking on an exciting journey as they move into a newly refurbished office and expanding their reach by opening a Reading Office focusing on the Engineering Sector. Due to the growth and expansion, Tiro are looking for a passionate and experienced Marketer to lead the way on presenting a consistent brand image to their clients, candidates and future colleagues.
The main objective of this role is to build, curate and execute a consistent marketing strategy across all channels leveraging on all the great wins and successes they have had to date. In addition to taking a leading role from a marketing perspective, you will assist with some HR and Operational/Administrative duties. You don’t need experience in the HR/Operational duties as there will be someone on hand to show you the ropes, you just need to be competent and willing to get stuck into whatever is thrown at you!
You will be.....
- Develop a consistent brand strategy across all media channels.
- Ensure all outbound marketing material has a consistent message and formatting
- Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create compelling literature (glossy Pdf’s) to market Tiro Partners and our offering to the market.
- Work with the Consultants to create captivating articles relevant to the sector sector and current changes in legislation such as IR35.
- Attending Industry Events such as APSCO (Recruitment body) and other relevant events.
- Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Hunted, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and our website.
- Assist with other HR/Operational/Administrative duties to ensure a smooth running of the business.
email: email@example.com or call 0203 958 9087 for more information or to discuss the role.
- A knowledgeable marketer that has some experience of successfully fulfilling the tasks above.
- Have great attention to detail and happy to work on ad hoc tasks to continuously make improvements to the running of the office.
- Have excellent written English skills as the role requires writing and posting content.
- Looking for a permanent role, 9-5 with the possibility of working 4 days a week (Pro rata salary although must work a Friday).
- Based in Clapham Old Town.
- Looking for a salary up to £25k depending on experience.