We have a new job opening for a part time HR business partner in our company! Might you or someone you know be interested?
Bedrock HR Ltd is a growing HR Consultancy and service provider that reduces the risks associated with employment and increases the performance of our client’s teams. We work across several sectors with clients who typically have between ten and fifty employees or contractors, replacing an in-house HR function on a retained or project basis.
The hours for this role are negotiable (up to 20 spread across the week) and would fit wonderfully around caring responsibilities. The location of work will be a combination of our shared workspace in Battersea, client premises (currently all in Zones 1 and 2) and from home.
- This role requires knowledge of HR best practice
- CIPD qualification (or equivalent experience)
- An empathetic approach, the ability to challenge, to build trust and confidence
- Strong IT skills (including knowledge of HR databases)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and a flexible approach to service delivery.
or for more of a look at who we are, take a look at our website: www.bedrockhr.co.uk