Professional P.A. / Girl Friday and Events Manager - Competitive Hourly Basis or Project Based Rates

1 post
RachelK12
Options:
Share this post on:

Professional P.A. / Girl Friday and Events Manager - Competitive Hourly Basis or Project Based Rates

Postby RachelK12 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Rachel at Bells & Whistles Company

Are you looking for a part time Personal Assistant/Girl Friday for either Business or Personal projects? Are you needing someone to assist you with any events whether small scale i.e. Dinner/ Children's Party or large scale i.e. Anniversaries or Special Occasions?
I can help!  I have 15 years of working as a professional Business Development Consultant/ P.A. and Events Project Manager. No job is too small or too big.
My Skills:
Personal Assistant/Girl Friday
  • Business Support Services - Sales and Marketing/Social Media Management 
  • Business Administration Duties
  • Business Processes Maintenance/ Implementation
  • Diary Management 
  • Business Correspondence handled with sensitivity and discretion
  • Travel Arrangements 
  • Project Management 
  • Prepare Reports
  • Microsoft Word Proficient
Girl Friday Duties - Lifestyle Management - Any Household chores, Declutter & Filing, Shopping and Chores  *We will undertake any job you wish us to do
Events Management/ Coordination
  • Dinner Parties
  • Children's Parties
  • Special Occasions 
  • Pre Wedding Parties
  • Family Occasions
* I can organise large scale events and an initial consultation would be needed to understand your full requirements.

I have 12 years experience of organising large and small scale events to a high specification and whilst keeping within the agreed budget.

I can provide references.

Please call me, Rachel Kennedy, on  07904 155142 if you require any of the above or would like to discuss, without obligation, any jobs or events you are looking to undertake.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.