Social media and digital marketing consultant

3 posts
c3m4
Options:
Share this post on:

Social media and digital marketing consultant

Postby c3m4 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 pm

I'm a social media and digital marketing consultant with 15 years' experience helping multi-million-dollar brands turn users into loyal customers through social media and digital marketing.

I specialize in marketing planning, marketing audits, campaign management, paid and organic social media, email marketing, and content planning. 
I work with businesses and professional service firms who struggle to find the time and resources to manage their marketing.

I can help you define a tailored marketing strategy and plan and set up the right tools so you can consistently promote your business without feeling overwhelmed.

If you want to get the best results from your marketing, get in touch to schedule a commitment-free consultation.
Attachments
SAPIENS LOGO_WOW.jpg
SAPIENS LOGO_WOW.jpg (6.02 KiB) Viewed 34930 times
mcqueenjosh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Social media and digital marketing consultant

Postby mcqueenjosh » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:00 pm

vinsento wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:37 am Developing a chat app development is a dynamic and exciting journey that involves a blend of technology, user experience, and communication. Here's a comment on the process of chat app development: "Creating a chat app is a remarkable endeavor that revolves around the art of connecting people in real-time conversations. This journey comes with several critical considerations: User-Centric Design: Prioritize the user experience by creating an intuitive, user-friendly interface. It's the foundation for fostering engagement and ensuring that your app becomes a daily communication tool for users. Chat Type: Determine the type of chat your app will facilitate. Will it support one-on-one conversations, group chats, or a combination of both? Will it focus on real-time messaging, asynchronous communication, or offer both modes?

Yes, have you thought about mobile app development cost as well? I think it makes sense because chat apps usually costs $37,500 to build. However, the total app development cost can be as low as $25,000 or as high as $50,000. A chat app with a low number of features (also known as a "minimum viable product", or MVP) will be more affordable than an app that includes all intended functionality.
ceypater
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Social media and digital marketing consultant

Postby ceypater » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:21 pm

It's great to see your focus on assisting businesses and professional service firms that struggle with managing their marketing efforts. Your tailored approach to developing marketing strategies and setting up the right tools is undoubtedly valuable in today's competitive landscape.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.