Local Freelance PA/Office Manager

1 post
Hawesassociates
Options:
Share this post on:

Local Freelance PA/Office Manager

Postby Hawesassociates » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:44 pm

I’m a Wimbledon based PA, with over 15 years experience within the following roles:

PA (SME’s, Start-up’s), Charities, Private and Public Sector

Small Business and Individuals

Office Management, HR Support, Accounts and Administration

Secretarial (ILEX qualified)

Marketing, Social Media & Events

I have been fortunate enough over the last 15 years to have worked with various organisations, ranging from setting up a friends small (now thriving business), charities and corporate, through to large companies at board level.

Due to several years of requests from friends, friends of business owners, and SME’s, I have decided to quit the rat race that is the general 9-5 (mostly mine was far longer hours) and decided to offer my services and add to my clientele.

During employment at one of my positions within a small company in a HR capacity, it occurred to me that businesses really do have far too many overheads, one most prominent is staffing and additional benefits such as pension contributions, annual leave, sickness, and other benefits alone can cost half an annual salary.

I have set up Hawes Associates to provide a business solution for local businesses.

I have a wide range of knowledge, and am always striving for professional development to keep up to date with company demands.

Feel free to contact me for an informal chat:

WhatsApp or message on 0754 7772000
Facebook: Hawesassociates
Attachments
1CC555B7-281A-4BFE-9219-3FC3D9FAE25B.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.