Part-Time Nanny Available

2 posts
LeanneLayne
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-Time Nanny Available

Postby LeanneLayne » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi,

My name is Leanne and I am currently seeking a nannying position 3 days a week. I absolutely love being a nanny, it is by far the most fulfilling job I have ever had. I think it is terribly important for children to have the freedom and flexibility in life to explore, spend lots of time outdoors and attend activities suited to their individual interests which is what I ensure my current nanny family experience.

I love to cook nutritious meals for the entire family, as well as preparing meals for the days I do not work to take the strain off of parents. I believe a nanny is not only there to nurture and care for the children, whilst helping them to achieve all developmental milestones - but also to ease the pressures of family life and I try my very best to ensure that even though I only work part-time, I have an impact seven days a week!

I have lots of experience working in senior roles in private childcare settings, nurseries and schools but take pride in offering a tailor made package for a family who employ me as their nanny.

Please feel free to send me a message for more information about me and for a copy of my CV, I look forward to hearing from you!

Leanne Layne
dizzylizzie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-Time Nanny Available

Postby dizzylizzie » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi Leanne,  I have just sent you an email/private message - hope you can see it.  
We are seeking a nanny for 3 days.  Please could you email me on:
francescaflohr@hotmail.com 

Thank you.