Admin Role: Fruity Tunes, Fruity Club

4 posts
fruitytunes
Share this post on:

Admin Role: Fruity Tunes, Fruity Club

Postby fruitytunes » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Dear all,

I hope you are well. I am looking for someone who can do some administrative work for my two local businesses. 

The first is Fruity Tunes which provides music education ranging from Parent/Toddler sessions to recruiting music teachers in schools. 

The second is Fruity Club, which is an after school care provider for a primary school in Battersea, and second school another in Tooting. There is a third scheduled to open in February in North London in February 2020.

It will be a p/t term time role, and I'm looking for someone available during the daytime. This role will fit around the school run.

As we are a small company, the role will be versatile but you must be good with MS Excel. Other roles will include:

Email correspondence with families/nurseries/schools
Spreadsheets
Billing
Marketing

Do let me know if you're interested or available or call me on the number below to discuss further!

Kind regards

John Cronin
Director
07970 488 437
www.fruityclub.co.uk
www.fruitytunes.net
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Admin Role: Fruity Tunes, Fruity Club

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:29 am

Hello,

I am more than happy to help out. Would you consider an administrator that works from home?
BuyTime
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BuyTime » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:35 pm

[font] [/font]

Dear John

We have a PA that would be an ideal fit for you and your business. Since 2003 we’ve been taking over ‘to-do’ lists and providing flexible business support services to companies of all sizes. 

What we do
Experts at what they do, many of our team stem from a background supporting leaders in blue-chip, multi-nationals as well as from entrepreneurial careers themselves. Our PAs have extensive experience of general administration and PA roles, book keeping, running errands, property management and maintenance, typing, booking keeping, managing trades people, general housekeeping, presentations, social media, travel itineraries, diary management and much more.

Our focus is our client. We therefore offer a flexible and transparent pricing structure; there are no sign up or membership fees and do not charge a minimum usage fee; you simply buy time, as you require it.  We are here to provide support for those that are looking for an extra pair of hands to help make life easier, some of our PAs have been working for their client for years. We can flex up and down to provide the necessary support that businesses require. 
Rather than bombard you with information, is there a good time when we could have a chat on the phone about how we can help support you and your business?

With best regards

Sallie Aylot
Buy-time.co.uk
caitlinrudd87
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby caitlinrudd87 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi John,

I am a PA/ administrator looking for part time work.
I have experience in marketing as well as accounts. I live locally to the 2 businesses. Let me know if you’d like to have a further conversation.
I am on 07894062310

Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.