OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The Melissa Coupe clinic is a luxury wellbeing clinic. It is a completely new clinic that opened its doors on the 30th November, in Wandsworth Common.
At the Melissa Coupe luxury wellbeing clinic, we offer a variety of treatments for the skin, face and body, that not only meet the aesthetic needs of our clients, but offer a well-balanced blend of relaxation, rejuvenation and healthy indulgence, focusing on overall health and total wellbeing.
We want to make our clients feel special as soon as they walk through the door, as well as providing the very best quality treatments and service.
We want to ensure that every experience at the Melissa Coupe clinic is a signature one, so it's important we have the right Receptionist who will be responsible for making our clients feel welcome.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting all clients with a smile.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service and satisfaction by going the extra mile and exceeding client’s expectations.
- Keeping the reception area clean & tidy and maintaining a consistent presence at the desk.
- Become an important asset to the team and someone people rely on for information regarding all things to do with the booking system and booking appointments for clients.
- Answering the phone and ensuring all appointments are booked in correctly.
- Having knowledge of the type of treatments available at the clinic and be able to give general information on treatments.
- Use initiative when dealing with guests who may have general questions about anything regarding the clinic.
- Taking payment for treatments accurately and ensuring required discounts and offers are applied.
- Stock management, ensuring all products sold, are recorded properly.
- To communicate relevant information to the practitioners about rooms, clients and appointments booked in for that day.
- Ensure required Health & Safety and daily checklists are completed and recorded appropriately.
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks allocated by Management.
- Previous reception experience, preferably in the Beauty Therapy industry.
- Experience in working with the public and ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Proven outstanding customer service skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to create a positive working environment and a team player.
- Ability to communicate confidently, professionally and helpfully with guests.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and background in Beauty Therapy.
Please call Melissa on 020 867 22 111 or leave your CV at reception at the clinic itself: 33 Bellevue Road SW177EF