Property and Admin Manager

2 posts
Celesta
Options:
Share this post on:

Property and Admin Manager

Postby Celesta » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Hello everyone
Our previous part time Property and Admin Manager has recently left us and I am looking for someone to replace her. The role is based within a small office in Clapham Common to manage residential properties and serviced offices on behalf of the owner.

We anticipate approximately 20 hours are required per week and are reasonably flexible in scheduling these hours. Previous property experience is not essential, but this role is very much people facing (tenants, contractors, maintenance staff), so a high level of communication, both verbally and in writing is required, together with attention to detail keeping the electronic and hard copy files up to date. You must be able to work using your own initiative with good IT skills.

The right applicant will have the following:  • Excellent communication and administrative /organisational skills • Outstanding attention to detail • Sense of pride in their work • Interest in property • IT competent (including Word and Excel)• Ability to work on their own without constant supervision  If you do know of anyone that might be interested in this position do please let me know - please send a covering letter and CV to my email address at ca@2000ltd.com.

Many thanks 
Celesta

Last edited by Celesta on Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RachelK12
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Property and Admin Manager

Postby RachelK12 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello Celesta

Please can you let me know if this is still available?

Best wishes
Rachel

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.