Administrator Needed

6 posts
fruitytunes
Share this post on:

Administrator Needed

Postby fruitytunes » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:44 pm

Dear all,

I am looking for someone who can do some administrative work for my two local businesses. 

The first is Fruity Tunes which provides music education ranging from Parent/Toddler sessions in Battersea & Balham to recruiting music teachers in schools. 

The second is Fruity Club, which is an after school care provider for a primary school in Battersea, and second school another in Tooting. There is a third scheduled to open shortly in North London.

It will be a p/t term time role, and I'm looking for someone available during the daytime. This role will fit around the school run.

As we are a small company, the role will be versatile but you must be good with MS Excel. Other roles will include:

Email correspondence with families/nurseries/schools
Spreadsheets
Billing
Marketing

Do let me know if you're interested or available or call me on the number below to discuss further.

Kind regards

John Cronin
Director
07970 488 437
www.fruityclub.co.uk
www.fruitytunes.net
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Administrator Needed

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Hello,

I have 6 years of experience as an administrator in my family business in Clapham Junction. Would you consider somebody working from home?
Valeriegoodacre
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Valeriegoodacre » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Dear John,

I am a currently working as a private pa working for a HNW family but previous to this I was the office manager/pa to the MD of a conservation company, (9 years). I am very interested in the position advertised on NappyValley. I am happy to work in an office or from home, whatever is needed. 

Valerie 

BuyTime
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BuyTime » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Dear John

I am writing in response to your posting on NappyValleyNet for an administrator. Buy time have been providing dedicated financial and administrational support for over 15 years to SMEs, entrepreneurs, and start-ups across a diverse field so that they can focus on running their businesses.  

Buy Time is a bridge that takes your growing and increasingly busy business and helps you scale it without taking on unnecessary employment and financial burden, until you're ready to. Buy Time will help you grow, by allowing you to focus on the things you're best at, while we take care of the rest.  Our business support administrators are able to flex with your business, providing more or less hours as is required and therefore reducing the financial strain whilst supporting your business grow. 

What we do
Experts at what they do, many of our team stem from a background supporting leaders in blue-chip, multi-nationals as well as from entrepreneurial careers themselves.  Our dedicated administrators support their clients with everything from Diary, Travel and Inbox Management, Administration. Office Management, Process Management, Invoicing and Bookkeeping, Business Administration, Operations and HR, Project Management, Research, Sales and Marketing, Communications, Social Media Management and much more. 

How this works: 
Each Buy Time client is carefully assigned a dedicated assistant who works in accordance with their client's individual needs. Essentially they operate as a permanent member of the team but the company does not incur the financial burden. We adapt to our clients – working from their office, home or virtually. Our company’s scale means there is always someone in the team with the right expertise, and available to assist.  We are also able to provide holiday cover etc. so the client is never without support. 

Our focus is our client. We therefore offer a flexible and transparent pricing structure, with no membership, contract or joining fees. No job is too small; we can provide support for the odd hour or on a more regular basis to suit your business.  We support companies starting out on their journey as well as more established organisations and many have continued: our long term relationships have benefited from this approach for well over a decade.

I would be delighted to arrange a time to have a chat with you if you would be interested in finding out more about how we could help support you.

With best regards

Sallie
RachelK12
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RachelK12 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Hello John

Please can you advise if teh position is still vacant?

Best wishes
Rachel

https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
Rebellator
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Rebellator » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi John,

I am interested in this role and have relevant skills and experience. I will call you tomorrow or please feel free to respond to my email or contact me on 07825 306044.

Thanks
Rebecca

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.