Nanny-housekeeper needed for SW11 family!

3 posts
this_is_cat
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny-housekeeper needed for SW11 family!

Postby this_is_cat » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:57 pm

We are looking for a nanny housekeeper to join our family in March. We are a relaxed, happy family with a 2 year old boy and 2 well-behaved dogs.  We are offering a competitive salary and generous holiday allowance. Our requirements are first and foremost for someone with proven experience of looking after toddlers and will provide lots of activities, play dates and high quality meals. Our son has a very adventurous appetite so being good cook is a must! We would love someone who is cheerful, outgoing and tidy, and loves their work. We live between the commons  and would like someone who likes being outside in the fresh air and encourages play and discovery.  In addition to childcare duties, we would like someone who can also be responsible for housekeeping duties and takes pride in their work at this. Our son is at a local nursery every morning and this time can be spent doing light errands, housekeeping, cleaning, cooking etc, before collecting him at lunchtime and bringing him home for lunch and a nap.  We also have very friendly and well-behaved dogs who need to be walked daily.  The weekly hours will be approx 8am-6pm, 4 days per week (40 hours per week)There will be the occasional earlier start, later finish or additional day by prior arrangement and the option for evening babysitting. If you think you are a suitable candidate, we would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have about the role!
Netz123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny-housekeeper needed for SW11 family!

Postby Netz123 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:55 pm

Hello

I am a kind, warm, trustworthy, self-motivated, diligent and reliable nanny.
I’m very natural and easy going and form good bonds with the families I nanny for.
I live in Battersea, I’m looking for part time work preferably 3 full days. I’m flexible with days if required and happy to do any babysitting or additional days with notice. Also happy to cook for the family and help around the house.
I am a professional nanny, qualified at NVQ level 3 in childcare development.
I have for the past 10 years worked as a sole charge nanny in London caring for children from 6 months and have lots of baby experience.
In addition I also have nursery experience working as an early years practitioner.
This involved a number of responsibilities, including EYFS observations and planning daily activities.

I have also completed the following training courses.
Safeguarding children
First aid
Speech, Language and communication development

Please contact me if you would like a copy of my CV and to chat about the position.
nettiemcgoo@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Annette McGovern
Bellaurie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny-housekeeper needed for SW11 family!

Postby Bellaurie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 am

Do you still looking for a nanny? Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.