- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mar 2018
Share this post on:
Amazing opportunity to help write the growth story of a New Zealand Business in the UK.
This is an opportunity to lead the UK growth of Wallace Cotton, which will see you managing the retail team in Battersea, developing new online/offline customer relationships and managing all aspects of the Wallace Cotton operation in the UK. You will be working closely with the founders of the company to set and execute growth strategies in the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Leadership of the UK team
• Executing Wallace Cotton’s strategy for growth in the UK
• Managing and growing sales in Uk and Europe
• Identifying and actioning new growth opportunities
• Managing UK inventory and assets
• Managing and networking with media and marketing consultants where necessary
• Reporting to the directors
• Connecting and networking with local and NZ businesses in UK to help grow brand awareness
We are looking for an experienced brand/operations manager for this exciting role with Wallace Cotton. The ideal candidate will have a background in brand management, plus sales and marketing, with experience in managing and leading a team. They will also have experience with merchandise management systems and processes, sales analysis and stock management.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, and be part of a caring, people-focused company who value teamwork and encourage an open and sharing environment. If you want to be surrounded by beautiful things every day, and be instrumental in helping to write the growth story of a great brand, then this could be the role you have been searching for. If you feel you are the right person for this role then please email a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com