Part Time P A Required to work in a growing business - can work remotely

12 posts
the1office
Options:
Share this post on:

Part Time P A Required to work in a growing business - can work remotely

Postby the1office » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:11 am

Hi Everyone

We are looking for a part time P A to work in a busy growing nursery.  The role will be 2/3 hours a day and can be carried out remotely which will suit school hours.

As the business is growing we are looking for someone to help recruit staff, help with the acquisitions of new nurseries and general admin duties.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Clare

Last edited by the1office on Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time P A Required to work in a growing business - can work remotely

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:24 am

Hello,

I would be very interested in this position as a work from home position. How do I apply?
the1office
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby the1office » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:36 am

Hi

Great, could you please email your CV to admin@crystalnurseries.co.uk and then we can have a chat?

Many thanks

Clare

BuyTime
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BuyTime » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:48 pm

Dear Clare

I am writing in response to your posting on NappyValleyNet for a part-time PA for your growing business. Buy time have been providing administration support for over 15 years to, SMEs, entrepreneurs, growing start-ups, professionals and private individuals.  Our highly skilled personal assistants provide a cost effective, flexible solution that enables clients the peace of mind knowing that your business is being expertly taken care of.
 Buy Time is a bridge that takes your growing and increasingly busy business and helps you scale it without taking on unnecessary employment and financial burden. Experts at what they do, many of our personal assistants stem from a background within blue-chip, multi-national organisations as well as from entrepreneurial careers themselves. Our dynamic and flexible PAs hit the ground running and have the know-how required to support their clients and help them grow their business.   What we do:A dedicated Buy Time PA can work wherever, and whenever, they are needed. They work as an integral part of your team to support your business and are able to flex with your requirements; providing more or less hours as necessary and therefore reducing the financial strain whilst supporting your business grow.  Our business support assistants help their cients with everything including Diary, Travel and Inbox Management, Office Management, Business Administration, Operations and HR, Project Management, Research, Sales and Marketing, Communications, Social Media Management, Events, Invoicing and Bookkeeping and much more. How this works: Each Buy Time client is carefully assigned a dedicated PA, who works in accordance with your individual needs. Essentially they operate as a permanent member of the team but the company does not incur the financial burden. We are also able to provide holiday cover etc. so the client is never without support.  Our focus is our client. We therefore offer a flexible and transparent pricing structure, with no membership, contract or joining fees. There are no minimum use requirements - simply ‘buy time’ as it is needed. We support businesses and individuals starting out on their journey as well as more established organisations and many have continued: our long term relationships have benefited from this approach for well over a decade. I would be delighted to arrange a time to have a chat with you if you would be interested in finding out more about how we could help support you. My telephone number is 0781 2559904 and my email is SallieAylott@buy-time.co.uk. With best regards Sallie 
Clairerobertson489
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Clairerobertson489 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:01 am

Dear Clare,

I am a self employed PA and currently work part time for 2 clients, however I am looking for more work as one of my clients is moving abroad. I have over 12 years experience as a PA in many different industries and with 3 children I am now particularly keen to work in the education sector.
Please let me know if you would like to see my CV and or meet to have an initial interview?

Kind regards

Claire Robertson
07919 095 159
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://www.portico.com/valuation/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
the1office
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby the1office » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi Claire

I have just called you and left a message.  Could you please forward your CV to admin@crystalnurseries.co.uk.

Thank you!

Clare
Pico
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pico » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi Clare

Could you please send me more info re JD and what's the deadline for applications?

Many thanks
the1office
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby the1office » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Hi Pico

Could you please send your CV to myself and then I can give you more details? If you could please send your CV as soon as possible if you are interested in the position to admin@crystalnurseries.co.uk.

Thank you

Clare
kerrilwarne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kerrilwarne » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:57 am

Hi Clare,

Has this role been filled now?

Many thanks
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
BecsJohnstonPT
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BecsJohnstonPT » Sun May 17, 2020 11:28 pm

Hi Clare,

I was just wondering if this position is still available?

Many thanks

Becs
mpibe
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mpibe » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi dear,

I’m interested in the position.
Where can I send my CV?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Marta
the1office
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby the1office » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:24 am

Hi Everyone

Just an update on the position I posted earlier this year.  Due to Covid 19 this position has now been put on hold.

Thank you for all your enquiries, I will get back to you all once the situation becomes clearer.

Best wishes

Clare

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.