Im looking for Au pair or babysitter/nanny jobs.

1 post
Kari1989
Options:
Share this post on:

Im looking for Au pair or babysitter/nanny jobs.

Postby Kari1989 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Hello,

My name is Karina, I'm 30 years old. I'm from Chile, I speak Spanish (native), English (advanced), Portuguese (advance).

I'm the oldest from a family of 4 girls. Since my younger age, I was helping my mother to look after my sisters and cousins.
I've also worked as a babysitter in Chile, Brazil and most recently in the UK. I was working with kids from 1 year old to 12 years old. 

I’ve been babysitting since I was 11. During this time and take enough experience I carried out childcare at home and outside, helping with homework, animation (games, activities). I’ve kept kids from 1 to 12. I love the kids, play with them and take care of them. I will be able to accompany children in their leisure time, help with homework, manage meals, baths, naps, and bedrooms, help with household chores (dishes, laundry, cleaning). If you like, I will also be able to teach your children phrases in the Spanish language.

My true love is working with children. I excel at remaining calm and composed in challenging situations while demonstrating superb active listening, organization, and communication talents. Additionally, I have complementary experience as I mention
previously provided overarching support with various household responsibilities, including cooking, cleaning, errand-running, and transportation.

I am eager to accept a new opportunity and make a positive difference in your children’s lives.

Work Experience

2008        College “Amanda Chávez Navarrete” Quillón, Chile
                  Position:   Parvule/ Child Assistant.

As a children's assistant, for 6 months, I was in charge of children with multiple disabilities, including Down syndrome, Asperger syndrome and autism. My daily tasks were to welcome them every morning around 8:15 am, reviewing their homework, reinforcing their weaknesses and carrying out educational activities such as singing, dancing, painting, poetry, short stories, and/or another talent of preference.
As well as helping the teacher of the course to maintain order (books, toys, notebooks, and tables) and cleaning (bathrooms and dining room).

2013/18    Housekeeper, Las Condes, Santiago de Chile  
                  Position: babysitter 

My main mission was to take care of two children of 6 and 8 years, who attended first grade, and third grade in a school of the same sector, also in charge of providing general support with various domestic responsibilities, such as cooking, cleaning, and running errands. and the transports, for a period of five years in a row, without a doubt, it was one of the most enriching experiences I had, at the same time I had to stay in the same place, in order to pay for my studies and personal expenses.

2019        Housekeeper, Paddington, London.  
                  Position: babysitter 

I had the opportunity to work with a British family with two wonderful children of 4 and 7 years with whom I lived for a period of 4 months. I had the chance to share pleasant moments, such as having fun activities (going to the park, movies, having lessons of dance and singing, etc..), teaching them about my culture and the importance to learn from others and also teaching them Spanish. During my time, I've performed tasks such as housekeeper, babysitter, maintain order in common areas, cooking diner and learn to the children the discipline in terms of schedules and studies.

I do not have special qualifications, however, I'm a very experienced and serious person.
I have experience in taking care of children from 1year to 11 years old, housekeeping and teaching Spanish.

Thanks so much!!
PHOTO-2019-12-16-13-33-01_2.jpg
Attachments
PHOTO-2019-12-16-13-33-01_1.jpg
PHOTO-2019-12-16-13-33-01.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.