Help a local charity by volunteering your web design skills!

4 posts
Londonvol20
Options:
Share this post on:

Help a local charity by volunteering your web design skills!

Postby Londonvol20 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:54 pm

We are looking for an experienced web designer who can support the creation of a website and training of the team at Millennium Community Service. Millennium Community is a grassroots volunteer project offering free courses & workshops to the disabled, elderly & unemployed. 

Recently created, Millennium Community is looking to create a website to publicise news, free courses & paid apprenticeships for the unemployed, disabled & elderly people in the borough of Lambeth. There has already been a wealth of thinking on the website with a full set of content and structure in place. The website is to include blogs, webinars, social networking & Crowdfunding. A database would be great too.

Anyone with web design experience who is interested in helping make a real difference please do get in touch - we 'd love to hear from you! 

This is a skilled volunteer project with Link UP London, which looks to mobilise professional skills in Wandsworth and Lambeth to support local charitable organisations do their work better and reach more people
Julian16
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help a local charity by volunteering your web design skills!

Postby Julian16 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:56 pm

I'm not a web designer, unfortunately, however I'd like to say that this idea is great, it's so important nowadays to take part in charity stuff))
Londonvol20
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Londonvol20 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Thanks Julian! The charities we work with are in need of lots of different skills so please take a look on our website and see if there is anything of interest. We are also very happy to have a chat with anyone interested in getting involved! Thanks again. 
aaliyahh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby aaliyahh » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 pm

I PMed you :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.