Nannying/babysitting

2 posts
Greatstar123
Options:
Share this post on:

Nannying/babysitting

Postby Greatstar123 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi I am looking for a part time nanny position or babysitting. I have over 11 years experience with all ages of children. I have an nvq3, first aid and dbs. I live in London and I can get to most places. I can either walk, use bus or train. I am friendly, kind, hard working, reliable and committed.
Benny1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nannying/babysitting

Postby Benny1 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:06 am

Hello

To introduce myself, my name is Ben. I Am a 37 year old local Wandsworth resident, having lived in Battersea for four years.

Working with children is my passion and I have over seven years’ experience working in childcare. This range's from local primary schools,secondary schools, nurseries, sports academies and afterschool clubs. I also have a required amount of safeguarding training.

I am available immediately to offer the following activities for children in Wandsworth and south-west London:

· Elite football coaching for children, providing fun and affordable one-to-one or group sessions. A session will be based on information provided by the player on which aspect of their game they want to improve. I will then provide feedback on performance throughout. I can also offer training in other sports.

· Professional nutrition and physical activity education and training geared towards children.

· Special educational needs (SEN) teaching. I have 3 years’ experience working with SEN children one-to-one and in groups. I have worked with children with autism, physical impairments and mental health needs.

· Domestic cleaning and household duties.

Qualifications:

· FA Level 1 badge

· Enhanced DBS

· FA Safeguarding, FA Emergency

· Health Training (level 3) studied under Bedford college

· Level 2 English (GCSE)

· Level 2 IT (happy computers)

· Level 1 Maths

References, certificates and my CV are available on request

I very much look forward to meeting you!

Ben

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.