Loving and caring nanny available from September

1 post
kitkat2
Options:
Share this post on:

Loving and caring nanny available from September

Postby kitkat2 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Dear Parents,

I have been a nanny for the past 15 years looking after children of all different 
ages from 3 months old baby to toddlers, school aged children and teenagers. 
I have an experience looking after triplets. It was a lot of fun and great experience! 
I have worked as a mother's help, nanny, and in a nanny share positions - I am highly 
experienced in nanny sharing! All of this has given me a lot of experience and allowed 
me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy, which has
resulted in a stable and comforting environment for the children I look after. 

I am a loving and caring nanny with an interest in the child's development. I am skilled 
in cooking in healthy meals, weaning, getting babies into a routine and setting boundaries 
within a comfortable authority, which I believe it is a key to building a strong,trusting 
and loving relationship with the children. I'm honest, trustworthy and reliable. I am active 
and energetic taking kids on outings, to the parks, activities, playgroups and organizing play dates. 

I have excellent check able UK references,First Aid training,DBS check, clean driving licence (I do 
drive and I'm comfortable driving in London) and I am fully qualified holding CACHE Diploma Level 3 
in Childcare. Also I'm currently Ofsted registered. 

I am looking for a live-out nanny/nanny share position starting ideally in September/October. 
I hope to find a lovely family to work for as part of a team.
If I sound like someone to fit what you are looking for in nanny, please contact me for a copy 
of my CV and references and l will happily email them to you. (kitkat.2@icloud.com)
Available for a socially distanced interview now.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Jitka
Attachments
Diploma 001.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.