Cook needed - Corfu

3 posts
JoshuaJR
Options:
Share this post on:

Cook needed - Corfu

Postby JoshuaJR » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Hi all, 

Rather last minute but we're looking to find a chef / home cook for a weeks holiday in Corfu from 13th to 20th August. 

There will be six of us staying in a villa in North East Corfu. It's a group of 4 thirty-something couples, and it's just for cooking and washing-up for dinners (we'll look after ourselves for breakfast and lunch). 

Would suit someone young / fun perhaps whose done a ski season etc. Pay dependent on experience etc. 

Do get in touch!

Best,

Josh
Mivana
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cook needed - Corfu

Postby Mivana » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:57 am

Hi Josh,

Are you still searching for a cook?

I did share your post on my Facebook Page, 10 days ago, but this provoked various questions...... and maybe some people did contact you. . . .?

IF you are still searching, here are the queries:
-Are you looking for someone who is based locally in Corfu?
-If not and wish for someone from the UK, are you paying for and arranging travel?
-Are you providing accommodation?
-You wrote that 6 people are staying at the villa, but it is a group of 4 couples. . . . , which makes 8 people in total then, to cook for?

Not long to go now.......
Fifistudent
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cook needed - Corfu

Postby Fifistudent » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi there

I am a student straight out of uni who loves nothing better than to cook. I was deputed to cook for 12 friends at a recent house party and (not to blow my own trumpet) one said 'what's it like to be able to cook so well?'

I am happy to do a demo, love cooking with local ingredients and making dishes look special. I can't think of anything nicer than shopping locally for a lovely three course meal.

This would be great for me as I am earning extra money to support myself through my MA starting September.

Last minute is fine - I am more than happy to go with the flow!

It follows that I am easy going, GSOH, discreet, can make myself scarce during the day and also serve iced drinks as needed.

I have good references from my last student job (6 months).

Please get in touch.

Fifi

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.