PLEASE NOTE: This is a "hands on" role. You must be able to drive and it is imperative that you are an experienced handyman.
The Property Maintenance Operative will function as both a caretaker and maintenance coordinator and will be responsible for ensuring that Madison Hill properties are secured, cleaned and maintained to the highest standard. You will be responsible for identifying, organising and performing tasks relating to property maintenance, property management, and customer service.
- Plan and carry out day to day maintenance and minor repairs
- Arrange and manage outside contractors and specialists for major repair work
- Undertake and oversee maintenance reports and safety audits, ensuring the highest levels of safety and compliance in our properties
- 2+ years in the hospitality industry
- 2+ years handyman experience
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Full clean drivers' license
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
A qualification such as Property Maintenance Operative Apprenticeship Level 2 with the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education
£22,500 - 27,000 per annum
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 25 September 2020.