Local Professional Dog Walker & Pet Sitter

1 post
litosbanditosdogwalking
Options:
Share this post on:

Local Professional Dog Walker & Pet Sitter

Postby litosbanditosdogwalking » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Good afternoon, 

My name is Amie and I am a completely insured professional dog walker. I currently have a few openings for solo or (small) group walks local to Clapham and Wandsworth Common on Mondays through Fridays.

I also hold a current DBS check, can provide many reviews, and am confident with all breeds and sizes of dog. I am an environmentally conscious person, so I only use biodegradable bags and work on foot which means your dog will not be hurried off into a car or van with others. My rates are competitive and I also offer a discount when weekly walks are booked in advance!

Alongside dog walking and pet sitting, I am also a photographer. I often take my camera out with me when I am walking the dogs and love sending a mixture of phone and DSLR photos to owners so they can see what a great time their dogs are having.

You can check out my adventures with the pups daily on my instagram which is @litosbanditosdogwalking

My website is www.litosbanditosdogwalking.co.uk and my phone number is 07746819335

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions :)

- Amie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.