Part-time Digital Marketing Role

4 posts
Jess from Mentor Education
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time Digital Marketing Role

Postby Jess from Mentor Education » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:17 pm

We are a local educational consultancy looking for a digital marketing expert to come and work with us for 1-2 days per week.

The ideal candidate will have experience with the major social channels, email campaigns (Mailchimp), Google Ads, web analytics and Wordpress. 

A good eye for design (Photoshop skills would be a bonus) and the ability to write engaging copy is imperative.

We are flexible about the days and times worked, as long as the standard of work is high, and you are committed to our brand. 

This role would really suit a graduate looking to expand their experience in the sector.

Please apply to rachel@mentoreducation.co.uk

www.mentoreducation.co.uk

Attachments
Mentor signature NEW.jpg
BARNEY
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time Digital Marketing Role

Postby BARNEY » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:08 am

Hi Rachel, I just wondered if you might be able to give me a call, I have a few questions and I think it would be much easier to speak briefly rather than type, thanks, Barney 07957 581612 
AnaLondon2409
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AnaLondon2409 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 pm

I hope this job posting is still opened
LiudwigXIX
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LiudwigXIX » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:23 pm

I'd better search for some digital marketing agencies, truth be told, their services concerning SEO and marketing campaigns are more reliable. Actually, of course, you may use SEO services, however, from my experience, it's better to collaborate with some local influencers, maybe not even local, depends on the business you're trying to promote. My company can be considered successful, tbh. We've been operating on the market for more than 3 years already. It goes without saying that I've tried all methods of promoting the company and attracting customers. I discovered a digital marketing agency which consequently made me the best marketing campaign and offered influencer marketing services as well.
That's how I got the idea of using influencer marketing as the most effective way of promoting the company. Still collaborating with some influencers:)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.