11-18 Maths/Physics Tutor Available

1 post
RowanTutoring
Options:
Share this post on:

11-18 Maths/Physics Tutor Available

Postby RowanTutoring » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Hi! My name’s Rowan. I am a recent Physics grad from Durham University available to tutor 11-18 year-olds Physics and Maths (and Chemistry up to GCSE). Having achieved outstanding grades throughout school (A*A*A* at A-Level) and university (first-class honours), I know the tricks to explaining tough concepts and nailing exam technique. I also have extensive teaching experience, from working in a Kumon learning centre and primary school while in sixth form, to teaching A-Level Physics while at uni.

I am based between the commons, having lived here my whole life and attended Emanuel School. But I am also available for online 1-1 lessons. I have an enhanced DBS certificate available on request. My approach involves building a strong foundation of basic knowledge and techniques, before advancing to practise questions as soon as possible. I’m an expert in identifying the specific techniques and knowledge required by different exam boards, and exam-style questions are essential in my lessons. Text me on 07977568388 if you are interested!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.