Cleaning and evening meal prep

4 posts
richmay3
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaning and evening meal prep

Postby richmay3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi All,
We had a wonderful woman that cleaned and prepared the evening meal (following simple recipes) but she has had to go back to her home country.

We are looking for someone to come for 2-3 hours per day during weekdays.  Strongly prefer from 3/4-6 pm.  We are looking for someone to do general cleaning (folding laundry and putting it away, sweeping and hoovering, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, etc.).  For evening meal prep, we have simple recipes with the seasoning packs pre-made.  

We are a family of five with a cat and a dog.

PM me here or respond to the post with your phone number and I will contact you.
zahraelaf_wellbeing
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaning and evening meal prep

Postby zahraelaf_wellbeing » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:31 pm

Hello Good Afternoon,

I would be interested in the opportunity you currently have. 

It would be great to discuss what you need in further details. However, I would be delighted to assist with the requirements needed. 

I live in Wandsworth Common and need something close by. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards, 

Zahra Elaf 
Sandras Cleaning Services
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sandras Cleaning Services » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 am

Hi I would be interested in this position. I have experience working these times looking after 3 boys from 3 pm to 6/7pm including picking up from school, preparing evening meal, taking to outside activities , cleaning and general tidying up . I also drive. My number is 07913 955780 and I am available to start asap
Sandra
Marina chantal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Marina chantal » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Hello my name marina I am interested I am cook Balham nursery please contact me on 07475505363 kinds regards

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.