Holistic Wellbeing Therapy - Reiki, Sound Healing, Meditation, Breathwork, Nutrition meals/recipes - Mediterranean Diet

1 post
zahraelaf_wellbeing
Options:
Share this post on:

Holistic Wellbeing Therapy - Reiki, Sound Healing, Meditation, Breathwork, Nutrition meals/recipes - Mediterranean Diet

Postby zahraelaf_wellbeing » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Dear All,

I am a Certified Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Instructor.

I teach both Yin and Vinyasa Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation. 

I am also a Wellbeing Therapist - I offer Wellbeing Mentoring, Reiki and Sound Energy Healing. 

I also have completed several courses in Naturopathy Nutrition - i.e. raw food, superfoods, juicing, alkaline and acidity, cancer prevention, detox and cleansing the mind, body and soul. 
Me and my mother were diagnosed with Cancer and I studied at CNM - College of Naturopathy Medicine to ensure we would fight this disease and cure ourselves as naturally as possible through different regimes, rituals, detoxing and cleansing foods and drinks. 

I am the Founder of Wabi-Sabi Wellbeing and Fit and Flo Lifestyle @wabisabi_wellbeing and @fitandflolifestyle is my instagram pages

I am located in Wandsworth Common and I host 1-2-1 Sessions and group classes - both at my space and outdoors in Wandsworth Common.

I currently teach Yoga at Fitness First, Slice Fitness and The Fort Gym. 

I would love to connect with you and introduce you to the different services I offer. 

Healthy Regards,
Zahra 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.