Interior designer starting out

4 posts
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Interior designer starting out

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:36 am

Any interest in a starting out interior designer?

Hi everyone,

Many of you know me already as my husband is a local carpenter and I also help run a local Clinic.
However, this post is focused on something else and I would definitely like your opinion.

I have studied interior design online recently and passed my course and I was hoping to reach out to the local neighbourhood for some advice.

Is there anyone out there thinking of getting interior design (or garden design) done and would consider somebody just starting out for the project? I promise I bring loads of ideas to the table, not to mention I have a great eye for detail.

I have watched my husband's building jobs progressing and have learnt a lot from that.

Also, for the first few clients, I would of course be cheaper than a professional interior designer. I have a friend, who is a professional interior designer and architect, and would be more than happy to help me out with any projects.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Magdalena
SW11er
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Interior designer starting out

Postby SW11er » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Good on you. I hope someone on here has some upcoming work and can give you an opportunity.
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Thank you very much for those kind words!
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Please feel free to comment here or message me on: 07453757110 if of interest! :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.