Begin a job you can love. Be proud of the work you do.
You must be multi-skilled: A Jack (or Jill) of All Trades.
You will be doing hands on repairs and maintenance work.
At Madison Hill we offer a portfolio of short let apartments in the Clapham area. All are serviced, self-contained and fully furnished to provide guests all the comforts of home.
In your role, you will ensure that Madison Hill properties are secured, maintained, and cleaned to the highest standard, whilst liaising with our guests to provide an extraordinary customer experience.You will be responsible for identifying, organising, and performing tasks relating to property maintenance, property management, and customer service.
- Plan and carry out day to day maintenance and minor repairs
- Painting and decorating
- Grounds maintenance such as jet-washing patios, grass cutting
- Arrange and manage outside contractors for major repair work
- Undertake maintenance reports and safety audits, ensuring the highest levels of safety and compliance in our properties
- Live within a 15-minute commute of SW12
- 2+ years handyman experience
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Full clean drivers’ license
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- A trade related qualification
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
Hours of Work:
- Your working pattern may vary but hours are generally 09:30 – 18:30
- You will be required to work 42.5 hours per week over 5 days which could fall between Monday and Sunday.
- You will be on call for emergencies up to 14 days per month.
Apply by sending your CV and a supporting statement explaining why you want the role and how your skills and experience meet the criteria.
Email Us: email@example.com