CV help

1 post
lucyschmetzer
Options:
Share this post on:

CV help

Postby lucyschmetzer » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:12 pm

Hello everyone

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a professional, independent CV writer who runs a CV consultation and writing Service, helping individuals to ensure their CV stands out from the competition.
>
A little background on me. I am an experienced recruitment consultant, with over 15 years proven track record of working in the recruitment industry within various sectors at all levels, this also included running my own recruitment to recruitment Business. I have expert knowledge of what an employer looks for in a CV.
>
After deciding to change career paths but still wanting to utilize my skills and expertise, I joined a professional CV writing company where I received intensive CV training. I now work full time as an independent CV writer offering my expertise in helping individuals update their CV's or writing a CV from scratch to help them on their way towards securing a new job. I also write linkedin profiles and cover letters. I can point you in the right direction of recruitment agencies that will assist you in finding a relevant position and can inform you about various jobsites that exist and how best to use them. 
>
For this professional service I offer a reasonable fee. Please contact me ASAP for more details - lucyschmetzer@hotmail.co.uk 
>
I will look forward to hearing from you!
>
Kindest regards
>
> Lucy Schmetzer (Botten)
07855 950558

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.