Property management assistant (Part time)

2 posts
Propmanage
Options:
Share this post on:

Property management assistant (Part time)

Postby Propmanage » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:38 pm

A small but long-established residential property company requires a bright individual, preferably with block management experience, to assist with the day-to-day management of a variety of blocks of flats.

This role involves dealing with emails and phone calls from leaseholders and tenants, landlord clients, builders, solicitors and surveyors etc. Common sense and an articulate and occasionally assertive telephone manner as well as excellent written English is essential. MS Office competence is also required. You would also be responsible for arranging and recording various health and safety inspections, dealing with utility providers and making appointments to facilitate repairs and maintenance works.

The office environment is informal and you would work with just two others. We are based near Clapham Junction.

This is a part time position with an annual salary of £25,000 to £28,000 pro rata. 25 to 30 hours per week, Mon-Fri. Working hours are negotiable but would ideally be between 10am and 4pm. 

Please email or private message us with your details.
Cmcfarlane82
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Property management assistant (Part time)

Postby Cmcfarlane82 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Good afternoon

I live locally and interested please can I send you my CV.

CHARMAINE

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.