A Bookkeeper with Accounts administration experience is required for a boutique commercial and property law firm to cover a short term medical related absence. The existing role is 2.5 days per week. Remote working/Flexible hours. Start date ideally 01.06.21 for 4-6 weeks.
Salary £25ph to £35ph.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role includes bookkeeping and accounts administration in a small but busy practice. You will be responsible for providing financial support to the business and accounts administration.
• Processing payroll and pensions;
• Completing VAT returns
• Processing Purchase and Sales invoices
• Preparing monthly management accounts
• Credit control function – review of Aged debtors list
• Preparing cash flow for review
• Accruals and prepayments
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Processing monthly payment runs
• Credit card allocations
Legal Sector Specialisation – Desirable not Essential.
• Client account reconciliations
• Compliance with Solicitors accounts rules
• Recharging client disbursements
Skills and Experience Required
• Experience in a role or an organisation that is responsible for third party (client) monies.
• A proven track record and experience of bookkeeping/accounts support;
• Adheres to the company’s values of honesty, transparency and flexibility
• A 'can-do' attitude is essential;
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience of QuickBooks and legal case management software (Worldox) would be beneficial
• Quick learner and ability to assimilate systems and processes quickly
• Great communication skills and problem-solving abilities.