This is an exciting role for somebody looking to work part time hours while still playing a central part in a growing and vibrant business within the bespoke interiors industry.
Reporting to the Creative Director. Hours can be structured to suit the right candidate. Salary dependant on experience.
Holmes Bespoke specialise in bespoke hand crafted rugs, carpets and tapestries for luxury interiors. Launched by Laylah Holmes with the aim to provide a fresh, unique and personal approach to custom made interiors. With liveable luxury at the heart of the company, teamed with an emphasis on original design and quality craftsmanship. Holmes Bespoke offers a tailored service from concept development to white glove installation. Set apart by a diverse offering of weaving techniques, Holmes Bespoke’s skilled artisans can hand tuft, knot, weave, loop, or carve your bespoke design in an array of premium fibres.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to create and follow process with a keen eye for detail.
- A strong interest in the interior design trade, however no direct experience is required.
- Experience in management or in a dedicated PA position preferred.
- Photoshop & powerpoint skills a plus.
- Client database management.
- Clients updates and business development
- Identify prospective clients and outreach.
- Monitor order progress and updates.
- Negotiate, compare and book freight shipping and courier deliveries.
- Draft quotations and invoices.
- Draft creative client presentations and pitches.
- Develop a diary of relevant events.
- Market & competitor research.
- Assist at exhibitions and PR events.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.