Part-time Property Developer in Dulwich - 3-4 days/week £150/day equivalent to £38k pro rata

2 posts
agirlcalledcharlotte
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time Property Developer in Dulwich - 3-4 days/week £150/day equivalent to £38k pro rata

Postby agirlcalledcharlotte » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:44 pm

I work for a recruitment consultancy in London and we currently have this great role on which I thought might be ideal for a fellow Mum, or that someone on here might know of someone else who could be interested. If you'd like to know more, let me know and we can go from there.

A top-end London property developer is looking for an experienced all-rounder within the world of property development and management to help their thriving business run smoothly.
Based in their offices in West Dulwich, this is a unique part-time role working 3-4 days a week which will vary each week according to the needs of the business. The role is paying up to £150 a day, equivalent to a £38,000 salary pro rata, plus a monthly car allowance as you will need to use your car each day. For the right candidate, this role could be 5 part-time days a week to fit in with the school run etc.Please note that due to the nature of the role, only candidates who live within easy driving distance of West Dulwich will be considered.It’s imperative you have previous experience in property - perhaps you’ve worked for a contractor, property developer or estate/lettings agent in the past, or maybe you have extensive knowledge of property development and management from working on your own projects.You will need to drive to showrooms, properties and sites under development as part of the role, so it is essential you hold a full UK driver’s license. You will be given a monthly car allowance, however if you don’t own your own car but have the right experience, please do still apply for the role.As property manager & development assistant, your varied role (where no two days are the same!) will include the following:
  • Estate management - managing rental income, handling all letting matters to include maintenance, re-letting and giving notice to tenants in line with legislation
  • Managing the internal key system for all sites and buildings
  • Managing service charges and ground rents to include billing and invoicing
  • Organising building maintenance with the relevant tradesmen
  • Researching product items, visiting showrooms and retail outlets to find the best deals
  • After sales care, liaising with buyers to deal with any post-purchase issues and sorting all snagging matters with the builders and tradesmen
  • Payment management - organising for all builders and consultants across all developments to be paid on the banking system - it’s a bonus if you have basic Sage knowledge but not essential
  • Calling and chasing utility companies to assist in new connections and handling any utility issues for both new and rental properties
  • Managing council tax and business rates for all properties
  • Office management and general administration to include managing the lease for the office, dealing with building maintenance, ordering stationery etc and looking after visitors - making them drinks and ensuring they have everything they need
If you have the relevant above experience, hold a full UK driver’s license and are looking for flexible part-time work, let me know on here and we can chat.
flutedfin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time Property Developer in Dulwich - 3-4 days/week £150/day equivalent to £38k pro rata

Postby flutedfin » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:21 pm

Hello

I saw your listing and since it was posted on 9th October wondered if there was still a vacancy.

I'm a returning to work mother based in Clapham.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.