EDUCATIONAL CHARITY MANAGER
BELL HOUSE, DULWICH, SE21
SALARY: c. £26,000 pa
Bell House is a community-focussed, volunteer-led educational charity, based in Dulwich, which promotes wider learning including dyslexia support. We are now looking to appoint a full time Manager to co-ordinate activities, develop volunteers and provide leadership across the charity’s outputs. This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised person with charitable, educational or related management experience.
- be the first point of contact for all project and event enquiries
- provide support for our volunteer-led initiatives
- ensure our policies and procedures are kept up to date and implemented
- review and improve communications with volunteers and the public
- identify development opportunities for Bell House
- liaise and work with the Management team
- be a ‘welcoming face’ for visitors to Bell House and our volunteers.
- proven experience in a similar charitable, educational or related role
- excellent organisational and operational skills, great attention to detail
- caring and personal approach at all times
- proactive and able to take initiative
- ability to liaise effectively and work within a team
- good IT and communication skills
- willing to work flexibly and be able to attend occasional evening or weekend events.
For further information about the role contact email@example.com.
To apply, please submit your CV, together with a personal statement on how your skills and experience meet the role requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 25th October 2021.