Housekeeper position - SW11

3 posts
ricky_bobby
Options:
Share this post on:

Housekeeper position - SW11

Postby ricky_bobby » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:03 pm

Hello,

We are looking for a housekeeper to help us stay on top of organising our house, and keeping it tidy.

Both parents work (from home mostly), and we have 2 young kids (in nursery most days), and so we are looking for support on the standard range of of housekeeping, tidying, and, particularly, organising tasks.  A separate cleaner comes twice a week.

We are in a 4 bedroom house on Wandsworth Common (1 min from Northcote Rd, 11 mins from Wandsworth Common Station).  It would be a live out role.

Ability to help with food preparation and occasional cooking of meals (2+ people) a plus, but not critical.

Looking for Mon - Fri,  7am - 1pm, with some flexibility.  Pay would be between £12.50-£15.00 per hour.

Please email guardian.egg1607 @ rickybobby . co . uk for further info or applications.
Delena McConnell
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Housekeeper position - SW11

Postby Delena McConnell » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:48 am

Good morning,
I’m very interested in the post you advertised.

I’m a mature English nanny. I live in Earlsfield and work part-time five days a week as an after-school nanny, which means that I’m free every morning. I’m good at running a home and am very organised. If you would like to speak to me directly, my number is 07837 256 458.
Kind regards
Delena
Battersea_mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Housekeeper position - SW11

Postby Battersea_mummy » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:41 pm

Good evening, I have sent you an email/PM,

Please can you reply at your earliest convenience.

Regards