- Posts: 49
- Joined: Jun 2017
Share this post on:
Growing Young Minds, are looking for additional qualified and experienced teachers (one Secondary English teacher and one Primary teacher with experience of phonics and Key Stage 2) to join our team.
Our current staff, and children, have stayed for many years and often comment on our family feel and supportive work environment. These are part time roles and ideal for a teacher looking to do a few additional hours or a part time/recently left teacher looking to provide engaging and fun lessons without the additional pressures of school paperwork. Our engaged children love attending and through our ethos and principles have developed a love of learning – join us to continue to foster their enthusiasm and build confidence.
What Growing Young Minds Offer:·
- Established small groups of no more than 4 children of the same age and studying the same subject
- All sessions are teacher, rather than worksheet, led; enabling you to personally make an impact in each lesson
- Supportive manager, who is also an experienced teacher, and has built up the company from conception
- Lessons will be held at our base in Tooting, so no need to travel from lesson to lesson
- Secondary lessons take place between 4 – 7pm Tuesday and Wednesday although the amount of working hours and days are flexible and we have several hours available. Primary lessons could be Monday - Saturday.
- A competitive hourly salary (£30 per hour)
- Must be a qualified teacher with relevant UK experience
- Confident to teach Secondary English or Key Stage 2
- Ability to teach Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning, although experience is not essential
- Must be enthusiastic about education and committed to educating children in a fun, creative, challenging, and supportive environment. Thus, helping all pupils reach their full potential.
- Experience of helping children overcome educational and confidence barriers.
- Willing to work as part of an enthusiastic team who holds the provision of high-quality education and learning through enjoyment and laughter as their ethos.
How to Apply: Application will be processed at the point of receiving them - so apply now so not to miss out. To receive our application form: emailing email@example.com or via our website, www.gyminds.co.uk/about
This post is subject to a successful interview, a lesson observation, relevant DBS checks and satisfactory references