SafeCircle Sitters are looking to recruit a new team of highly selective babysitters across Central London where our babysitters are valued for their skills and supported throughout their time with us. This role will not begin until early 2022, due to the need to recruit a large enough team to serve the area.
Why work with us?
* £12ph - £15ph with a minimum of 3hr bookings, we do NOT take a percentage or cut in anyway from your payment
* You choose when to work
* Completely FREE to join our team
* Payments direct into your account, no awkward cash exchanges
* Out of hours support during all bookings when needed
A bit about us:
SafeCircle Sitters was established in 2014 in Nottinghamshire, by Keeley Black who has worked with children in both childcare and child protection roles for the past 16 years. Having successfully built the service across Nottinghamshire, we opened our services to families in Birmingham and Coventry in 2019, and are now expanding to Central London.
SafeCircle Sitters is a babysitting service for busy parents to help them to find qualified and regulated babysitters to enjoy worry-free nights out. We provide an evening and weekend babysitting services so this role works around any current employment. All bookings and payments are managed via our secure website and support is offered around the clock to families and sitters.
Interviews are being held via video call, so reliable internet connect is required.
* Over 21 yrs old
* Qualification in a childcare related field (childcare, midwifery, Health Visitor, Childminder etc)
* Paediatric First Aid (under 3yrs old – or prepared to self-fund £20)
* DBS check (under 3 yrs old or on update service. New checks are self-funded at £50)
* Minimum 2 yrs professional childcare experience
* 2 x Excellent professional childcare related references
Applications must be made VIA WEBSITE ONLY (CV's will not be accepted, as the application begins your online profile with us) - please Google - SafeCircle Sitters (I am unable to add the link in here).
If you have any questions about this role please see free to contact Keeley Black.
We look forward to meeting you and having you on our fantastic team.