Mary-Poppins ‚Treasure-Carer‘ (babysitter) available

3 posts
RobinaGood-Alrounder
Options:
Share this post on:

Mary-Poppins ‚Treasure-Carer‘ (babysitter) available

Postby RobinaGood-Alrounder » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:02 pm

Ohhhhh hellooo \o/

Im a 45 yeared, so a very mature but young-at-heart ‚Mary Poppins Style‘ experienced babysitter (triple DBS checked), security guard & senior lifeguard! So you can see - I take ‚guarding‘ very serious.

Im available quite flexibly atm. I live close by (Norbury) and once we connected, if families could get in touch with me via whatsapp, that would be amazing! 07918791843
Last edited by RobinaGood-Alrounder on Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almasio
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mary-Poppins ‚Treasure-Carer‘ (babysitter) available

Postby Almasio » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:34 pm

Hi there,

How much experience do you have with childcare and do you have any childcare qualifications?
RobinaGood-Alrounder
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mary-Poppins ‚Treasure-Carer‘ (babysitter) available

Postby RobinaGood-Alrounder » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:22 am

Oh hello! I have been a ‘treasure carer’ throughout the 15 years I lived in London because I deeply love children and because children respond to me in an indescribable loving way! I don’t have a specific qualification in childcare but Im a qualified teaching assistant and I also strongly believe that you become qualified by DOING AND LIVING the deed, not only by a paid piece of paper with a stamp, AND that its about finding the right people to trust you and allow you to proof to them HOW qualified you are! <3

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.