Who we are:
Paint the Town Green is a fast-growing London based decorating company looking for someone to head up our site operations which currently consists of around 30 painters plus other trades.
We are building a fun, friendly and supportive culture where our people are listened to and trusted to do their job. We are a team of hard workers with positive can-do attitudes.
There is a real buzz at Paint the Town Green - we are excited about the future and the opportunities it brings.
Who you are:
You are experienced in managing teams and knows how to inspire and get the best out of your people.
You understand that a solutions-focused culture is key to ensuring positive and sustainable growth in a business that is changing at a rapid pace.
As the bridge between head office, site operations and clients you are able to communicate well with a broad spectrum of people in a calm and considered manner.
You enjoy the freedom of planning your day and activities to ensure maximum efficiency – a healthy dose of pragmatism and organisation are essential.
Whilst an understanding of painting, decorating and refurbishment is preferable, it is not essential. Of greater importance is a proactive attitude, leadership skills and a keenness to learn.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently lead the operational team, including all management processes
- Co-ordinate and schedule all projects
- Delegating projects to Pod Leaders (Site supervisors)
- Monitor and taking responsibility for standard operating procedures and quality control
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Measure and report on budget efficiencies
- Manage relationships with collaborative partners
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are accurate before submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
- Communicate issues with operations team and continuously devise ways of improving the client experience, including any problems and complaints that may arise
Pay & Benefits
£45 - £55k per year depending on experience
Discretionary performance bonus