Who we are:
Paint the Town Green is a fast-growing London based decorating company looking for an estimator to help price and tender for our increasing pipeline of work.
We are building a fun, friendly and supportive culture where our people are listened to and trusted to do their job. We are a team of hard workers with positive can-do attitudes.
There is a real buzz at Paint the Town Green - we are excited about the future and the opportunities it brings.
Who you are:
You are either experienced in estimating or sales and have a passion for house renovations and interior design
You are experienced in painting and decorating and have a confident, personable and considered manner
You enjoy being part of a solutions-focused culture and understand this is key to ensuring positive and sustainable growth in a business that is changing at a rapid pace.
As someone who will communicate with head office, site operations and clients you are able to build rapport with a broad spectrum of people in a calm and considered manner.
You enjoy the freedom of planning your day and activities to ensure maximum efficiency – a healthy dose of pragmatism and organisation are essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing estimates and subsequent scopes of work for decorating and refurbishment projects
- Producing estimates for tender from drawings and scopes of work provided
- Communicating with clients, designers, trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Collating costs from subcontractors for refurbishment projects
- Monitoring and making cost adjustments for variations to scope of works on ongoing projects, updating all relevant parties as necessary
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
The initial focus would be to improve the general estimating process and making it more slick.
Pay & Benefits
£40 - £50k per year depending on experience
Discretionary performance bonus