Looking for a personal family assistant?

1 post
virtuallylina
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a personal family assistant?

Postby virtuallylina » Thu May 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Lina and I've been a nanny for over 15 years and loved every minute of it but since having my daughter a couple of years ago I've realised that a job working from home benefits me more so I've started my own business as a Virtual Family Assistant, this entitles me to still help families but in a different way from my own home, but occasionally from yours if needed depending on location.  What I offer is a range of services such as inbox management, calendar scheduling, appointment booking, event planning, holiday researching and booking, meal planning, weaning plan for your baby etc. If you or someone that you know would be interested please check out my Instagram page @virtuallylina where you can see more information about my business and potentially book yourself in for a discovery call (where we just have a chat about the things that you would like help with and to see if we are a good match) or keep it even simpler and send me a DM.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions at all! Looking forward to hear from you :)
Kind Regards, Lina x
Attachments
Business photos.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.