Plant Waterer / Cat Feeder/ dog walker and dog sitter for Summer Holidays - Available

2 posts
FionaBenson15
Options:
Share this post on:

Plant Waterer / Cat Feeder/ dog walker and dog sitter for Summer Holidays - Available

Postby FionaBenson15 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:52 pm

I am a very hard working 14 year old student about to start Year 10 in September at Secondary School.  I am available all summer with the exception of 7 August - 18 August to water your plants, feed your cats or walk and dog-sit your dogs.   I have experience from feeding my neighbours cats also I weekly walk a neighbours dog which I have done for  just over a year while walking my own dog.  I have also had my neighbours dog stay at our house whilst he was out and my own dog is very social and loves other furry visitors.  In addition to  this my older sister (who does not live at home anymore) has a rabbit which I feed and let in the garden whenever she goes away.  This means I have a great knowledge on how to look after animals which I enjoy doing.  If you are looking for a responsible, hard working no-nonsense person please email me at fabenson15@hotmail.com.  I can provide references for my cat sitting, dog walking and rabbit sitting.  I charge £10.00 for a good hour dog walk.   My rate for cat feeding and plant water depends on distance from my house to yours and time spent there.

Many thanks.

Nathan (fabenson15@hotmail.com)
SFitz1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Plant Waterer / Cat Feeder/ dog walker and dog sitter for Summer Holidays - Available

Postby SFitz1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:55 am

Hi Nathan/Nathan's mum, 
I'm hosting a party on Saturday evening in Kingston and looking for 1 or  2 people to hand out food and drinks. Do you think this is something you'd be interested in? 

If so please send a private message 

Best, 
Sophia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.