Location: Virtual. Must be able to travel to London (Victoria) quarterly for team meetings.
Remuneration: £22k - £27k (full time equivalent) (dependent on experience) + pension, benefits, discretionary annual bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for a diligent Administrator to join a thriving, innovative financial services company. If you have excellent multi-tasking skills, great attention to detail, love working to a process, take pride in providing an excellent customer service and thrive in a busy, hands-on small company environment, read on! We are the market-leading financial services company dedicated to arranging international finance solutions that enable clients to purchase their dream properties abroad and we are currently looking for an International Mortgage Administrator to help our Mortgage Consultants and Assistants to look after our clients. The role would be suitable for an experienced PA or a person looking to return to work after a career break. No previous experience of financial services or property is required.
- To speak and write in fluent French, and to have spent time in France for study or work
- To have a native level of English (both written and spoken)
- To have a professional and comfortable work environment at home – we will provide you with your computer equipment
- Familiarity with working virtually, using Zoom or MS Teams preferred
- Enthusiastic, with a polite phone and e-mail manner
- To be a self-starter and problem solver; a professional and confident individual, with ability and desire to work as a team
- A flexible outlook, a quick-learner who is comfortable working in a highly process-driven and regulated environment
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Excellent computer skills are a must, especially with Microsoft packages (specifically Excel, and Outlook) with experience of using a CRM system
- We hire from all different backgrounds, but you must have a demonstrated passion for overseas cultures – be that through studying or taking holidays abroad.
The role and responsibilities:
Working with our Mortgage Consultants, Assistants and their clients from day one, you will be part of the team ensuring that the clients complete on their overseas property transaction. Every day will be different, and the variety of tasks is considerable – from entering sales leads into the CRM system, preparing paperwork, to guiding clients through filling in their mortgage application forms, from speaking to notaires (in your fluent French) to carrying out crucial compliance checks. Further down the line you will also be liaising with our high-net-worth clients on their mortgage and you will also be arranging all the ancillary services they may need such as buildings insurance, opening a French bank account or putting them in touch with our foreign exchange partners.
As a crucial member of our small (but growing) team you will be the first voice our clients hear when they call us. As the person who can take the administrative burden away from our Mortgage Consultants and their Assistants, you will also be fundamental in us being able to help more clients and increase our revenue! As you develop in the role you may also have the opportunity to train as a Mortgage Assistant working alongside our Consultants managing their clients.
We will provide you with extensive training and support.
If you are up for the challenge, then please get in touch.