Short-term tuition role in Switzerland

4 posts
Nightingale tutors
Options:
Share this post on:

Short-term tuition role in Switzerland

Postby Nightingale tutors » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:32 pm

A very exciting opportunity for a tutor to support a 6 year old boy in the Swiss Alps until 24th June. 

Lessons will be mainly English, with some Maths and Geography. The tutor will have their own accommodation, access to a car and lots of personal space. Lessons will be 1hr per day during the week and 5 hours at the weekend. They would also like you to join them for part of the summer at their Ibiza residence. Competitive salary.

Start date is as soon as possible. Please do get in touch if you are a DBS checked KS1 tutor or teacher looking for an adventure!

Nightingale Tutors
www.nightingaletutors.co.uk
hello@nightingaletutors.co.uk
07956 108888

Islandgirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Short-term tuition role in Switzerland

Postby Islandgirl » Tue May 02, 2023 7:50 am

Why on earth does a 6 year old boy need a tutor in Geography?!
twingirlsmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby twingirlsmama » Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 am

Islandgirl wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:50 am Why on earth does a 6 year old boy need a tutor in Geography?!

To help him appreciate the cloud formation when his private plane takes him between the UK, Switzerland and Ibiza maybe?
lwilliams2312
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lwilliams2312 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:00 pm

Hi there, 

Is this job still available please? 

I am an expert residential private tutor with 10 years’ experience in countries around the world including: Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and America, achieving outstanding results for my students who range from age four to eighteen.

I am currently looking for summer work, and I wanted to know if this family would still like a tutor for their time in Switzerland or Ibiza this summer please? 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best wishes, 

Lucinda Williams 
 Lucinda WilliamsPrivate language tutor M: + 44 7949 245 335E: lwilliams14@live.co.ukWwww.privatelanguagetutor.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.