Paint the Town Green is on a mission to innovate the painting and decorating industry with positive, ethical and honest collaboration and we’re now looking for an Officer Manager / Bookkeeper to join our fantastic team.
This is a new position which will help us ensure we have close connection between our operations and finance, creating a linked-up experience for our clients, subcontractors, and staff.
This role will need to have regular presence in our London office in Wandsworth. It’s full time, but we are open to flexible hours. The wage is £30k- £ 35K depending on experience.
- You’ll be a self-starter, who enjoys having a high level of autonomy.
- You’re detail oriented, computer savvy meaning you’re confident with excel and using financial systems. Experience with Xero would be ideal.
- You’re a confident communicator, able to flex your approach depending on who you’re working with and what you need.
- You understand you will be working in a dynamic environment where things are always changing – you enjoy being kept on your toes.
What you’ll do
Office / Operations
- Supporting the Project Managers with smooth running of jobs, ensuring all paperwork is accurate and prepped in advance for new and ongoing projects.
- Communicating with staff and subcontractors on whereabouts and project plans as needed.
- General office management, including management of office supplies as well as office condition and appearance.
- Supporting with day-to-day administration and client liaison.
- Daily maintenance of bank entries and reconciliations, ensuring all transactions accurately logged.
- Manage and produce sales invoices, working with Project Managers and Clients as needed, ensuring all invoices are accurate, up to date with the scope of work and chasing outstanding invoices when needed.
- Processing all supplier invoices, including coding, posting, obtaining authorisation and liaising with suppliers as needed.
- Processing sub-contractor invoices in-line with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) rules
- Management of accounts in-box, ensuring that queries are responded to promptly.
- Submission of VAT and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
[font]Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you. [/font]