Junior Web designer needed

2 posts
RubyMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Junior Web designer needed

Postby RubyMum » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 pm

A new online/offline beauty company is looking for a junior web designer to help in all aspects of the business. This exciting opportunity includes helping to create and manage beautiful imagery and design of our blog, our website and who can also assist in the design of online and offline marketing and print images, point of sale and banners.
We are looking for a great all-rounder with proven experience in beauty/fashion e-commerce and a deep understanding of all aspects of digital design.
You will be working in a small, fast-paced start-up environment with an opportunity for a more permanent position as the business grows.
We are looking for someone to start in our central London office at the beginning of October.
Jam Organic
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Junior Web designer needed

Postby Jam Organic » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:30 am

Hi RubyMum,

I could recommend Richard. He did my website. The only problem is that he has full time job, but I'm sure he could help you to create website from scratch and do all marketing. He is very helpful and full of new ideas. Not sure if you would consider that option. If you do please email me and I will send you his details.

thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.