ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HONEST, RELIABLE CLEANER/DOG WALKER?

1 post
katie1984
Options:
Share this post on:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HONEST, RELIABLE CLEANER/DOG WALKER?

Postby katie1984 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi, my name is Krystal and I am 22 years old. I live in SW17 and have my own car. I am looking for cleaning, dog walking, pet sitting work.

CLEANING/HOUSEHOLD CHORES/IRONING:
I have my own flat which I share with my partner, and I know how to keep on top of the housework and chores. I also know how to clean to a high standard and take my time. I am happy to do as many days/hours as you will need. Charges will be £10.00 - £12.00 per hour depending on the size of the house/flat, and chores that need to be done etc. Also if the parking near you is free it will be an added bonus or parking costs to be re-inburst.

DOG WALKING/DOG OR PET SITTING:
I have 2 dogs of my own and am very confident around dogs of all breeds. I have a huge knowledge of dogs as they are my hobby and have always been around and had dogs. I have a 7 year old staff and a 12 week puppy. I am happy to combine the cleaning with dog walking or just do cleaning, or the dog walking. I am also happy to look after your dog/s or pets if you have to go away, or if you are at work all day. I am happy to collect the dog/s from you or you can drop them to me.

For more information please email me on: jamboo_07@hotmail.co.uk or ring me on:
07950 823 832

Thanks alot for reading.